"I’m still hoping for the day that Disney brings traditional animation back."
“I met Thor at Disneyland, and he could not have been more charming. I feel kinda silly because I’m in my 20s and I know these are actors paid to say nice things to guests, but he seriously made me feel so pretty and it was the highlight of my trip!!”
Making a reference, or quoting Disney, and then waiting for people to get it like,
“Everyone’s obsessiveness over Frozen made me annoyed to watch it, but in the end, I really loved it. Until a week later, when everyone made me hate it again.”
As many of you may know, I have been wanting to do a giveaway for a long time. So these are the items I have gathered up! all are in great condition, please read the captions on all of the pictures before asking questions! I encourage everyone to try for this, if you are a guy and you see this, maybe you want the poster, but the rest you can give to friends.
- Must be following me, of course this is in celebration of finally reaching 500 followers.
- must reblog, likes do not count, but you can like this post to bookmark the giveaway.
- you can reblog as many times as you want
- you do not have to be a Disney blog to win, but please no porn blogs, as I will be promoting the winner at the end.
- must be 18/have parents permission and be comfortable with sharing your address if you win
- I will ship ANYWHERE, I am paying for shipping
- if the first winner chosen is either not following me or doesn’t reply within 2 days, i will choose another winner.
- this is a fair giveaway, no bribes will be taken, this is not set up, do not try and convince me that you deserve to win, the winner will be chosen at random
What you can win
- Cruse line Minnie Mouse plush (X)
- Walt Disney’s World on Ice: Peter Pan poster
- 8 charms from Walt Disney World Florida
- Ariel and Eric long sleeve (X)
***more will be added if this post gets over 2.500 notes***
~~~~~~GIVEAWAY WILL END ON AUGUST 31,2014~~~~~~
Happy reblogging and good luck to you all
Have a magical day, Kristi.
(there will be a link on my blog so you can find this post easily)
“I miss being excited about upcoming Disney releases. Now I just worry.”
YES YES YES ME TOO